Some of the most prominent racing champions and Formula One, MotoGP, Motocross, and NASCAR teams choose the Alpinestars brand that has proven its ability to create the best possible gear to make riding safer and more pleasant. The company was established in 1963 by an Italian leather craftsman and motorsports aficionado Sante Mazzarolo. His legacy lives on today in the form of the most extensive catalog of premium-quality products street riders and professional racer appreciate.
Our digital shelves have been replenished with new Alpinestars products and their updated versions with better protection and comfort characteristics. Check out the line of Valparaiso v3 Drystar Jackets features a removable waterproof and breathable membrane. Such a jacket performs great in any weather with its water-repellent and breathability qualities. A rider wearing the Valparaiso v3 Drystar jacket will fill comfortable thanks to improved ventilation on the chest, back, and arms. Mustang v2 Leather Gloves are easy to put on and take off, and they fit your hands perfectly thanks to accordion inserts at the sides. If you are a fan of more extreme riding, take a look at all-new lightweight Bionic Action Chest and Back Protectors and SX-1 v2 Protectors featuring breathable cell structure.
Alpinestars® - Valparaiso V3 DS Jacket
• New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with a ripstop highly abrasion and tear-resistant fabric main chassis plus reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
• Convenient storage options with two front hand cargo pockets, front chest pockets, and a large rear utility pocket.
• New ventilation system on the upper chest area plus an air exhaust zippered opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
• Ventilation system on sleeves for even more cooling airflow.
• Superior Airflow front panel on the main zipper to ensure unrivaled air intake on the front of the jacket.
• Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves for an improved riding fit.
• Bottom circumference shock cord adjuster to allow riders to get the perfect fit.
• Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
• According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars protectors.
• Soft protectors for effective impact protection.
• New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
• Zippered collar extension to provide higher coverage against the elements when required.
• Removable and wearable waterproof Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Soft collar inner liner with padded edging for improved rider comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
Alpinestars® - Mustang V2 Gloves
• Full leather construction, plus perforation zones for improved breathability.
• Side reinforcement in synthetic suede.
• Hard PVC knuckle covered by leather.
• Stretch accordion inserts on fingers and sidewalls for better comfort.
• CE certified level 1.
• Padding reinforcement on landing zones for safety.
• Foam padding on fingers.
• Hook and loop wrist closure.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on the palm.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip made from advanced poly blend.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
• Simple urban styling with embossed logo.
Alpinestars® - Bionic Action Chest Protector
• Excellent upper body protection against impacts
• Cell Technology for optimum ventilation
• Softer formulation for an enhanced adaptive fit
• Backed with bio-foam padding for a secure and comfortable snug fit
• Quick and extremely easy to put on
• Provides extended padding to protect against tire roost without obstructing arm movement
Alpinestars® - SX-1 V2 Knee Protectors
• Extremely lightweight knee protection with a large protective area offers riders the most breathable and lightweight protective solution for all riding styles.
• Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high-performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
• Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• The upper and lower frame features an integrated dual-pivot hinge gear system that follows the natural movement of the knee and keeps the protector well-positioned during all movements.
• Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
• Perforated knee protector offers high levels of ventilation.
• Knee protector is backed by soft padding for an adaptive fit with breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
• Foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
• Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and a performance fit.
• Hook and loop dual strap closure system with silicon pull tabs for easy in and out and a personalized, secure fit.
Go to the product page for more information.
If you would like to browse the full catalog of Alpinestars products at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, press the "Shop Now" button below:
Feel free to contact us here if you have any questions, or you can call our specialists at 888.903.4344