Domio MotorPro Helmet Audio Warning - BMW Sport Riders & Racers Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \n
\r\n cdomus\r\n \r\n
\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \ncdomus is offline\r\n\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \n\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Points: 953, Level: 17\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
10-08-20
\r\n
\r\n \n
Motorcycle
\'15 F800 GT
\r\n \n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello everyone. I am an incredibly positive person and I typically never post things like this one. However, I want to share my shopping experience and warn everyone about Domio Sports and to avoid buying communications equipment from this company.
\r\nI place an order back in June for the Domio MotorPro Helmet Audio + Communication System after being bombarded with advertising on FB and Instagram. I paid $246 for the system. I was promised to get it during the first week of July and never got it. After several emails back and forward giving me excuses about COVID and delays I started investigating a little more and found hundreds of disgruntled costumers with the same problem as me. I found this article about the problem by Motorbikewriter and wish I would have read it before purchasing the unit. I opened a complaint at BBB hoping I could get the refund I requested a month ago. As of today, I am still fighting to get my money back. I already bought a Cardo system, and I am very happy with it.
\r\n
\r\n#domiomoto\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\n\n\n\n'; // next/previous post info pn[2863257] = "2863257,2863257"; pn[0] = ",2863257"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[296647] = "cdomus"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

10-08-20
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Hello everyone. I am an incredibly positive person and I typically never post things like this one. However, I want to share my shopping experience and warn everyone about Domio Sports and to avoid buying communications equipment from this company.
    I place an order back in June for the Domio MotorPro Helmet Audio + Communication System after being bombarded with advertising on FB and Instagram. I paid $246 for the system. I was promised to get it during the first week of July and never got it. After several emails back and forward giving me excuses about COVID and delays I started investigating a little more and found hundreds of disgruntled costumers with the same problem as me. I found this article about the problem by Motorbikewriter and wish I would have read it before purchasing the unit. I opened a complaint at BBB hoping I could get the refund I requested a month ago. As of today, I am still fighting to get my money back. I already bought a Cardo system, and I am very happy with it.

#domiomoto